salgado and polio

Anyone interested in salgados work should probably visit :

http://www.endofpolio.org/home.html

start here and go to the eyewitness of the campaign sections.

he did a series of polio pictures for the UN in 2001 which I just stumbled
upon, whilst looking for UN contact information, which btw I still haven't
found, and becuase of the golden jubilee everything is shut in the uk, so if
anyone have any information as to how I could email the UN forces in cyprus,
their help would be much appreciated.