Re: Members' exhibits on 01 JUN 02 - Chairs revisited ...

Is my face red. Forgot that I had exhibited  "intermission in 2001. Glad you
guys have a better memory than I have. And are more observant than I am.
Didn't notice the crooked horizon. The theatre group was serving sherry at
the time. This is the kind of criticism that makes this forum worthwhile. The
chairs were not moved from the spot that the cast left it in.
Dave Small