RE: Members' exhibits on 01 JUN 02

Thanks for your review Brian. The version I have of this image on my laptop
is a lot less 'punchy' and there is a lot more detail in the shadows.
Perhaps its one of those images that does not compress well although I
thought it would since there is very little detail. However, that does not
account for the elements not coming together and the elements are what I was
shooting and not the rich blue sky.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962