Last Call...! Last Call...!

PASS THE CAMERA PROJECT  -  LEONARDO/Raphael

Hi all PFers,

Were you on the Raphael pass-the-camera project and are you mighty
frustrated that you can't see your image on the Pass-the-camera web
site?

Are you a newcomer to the PhotoForum list and want to participate in a
great photography project but don't know a thing about the
Pass-the-camera project?
Then you can find out all about it at:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/photoforum/ptc/

Are you from outside North America and want to see what happens to a
point-and-shoot disposable camera when it goes around the world?

Then this is your last chance to join the Leonardo Pass-the-camera
project!  We are now 15 participants and we can accommodate several more
on the camera, particularly if you are outside of North America.

We are in the final stretch of the preparations and the camera is
scheduled to leave for its travel on Monday June 7!  Applications will
be considered until Sunday night 24:00hr Greenwich time.

Don't miss your chance to be part of this project!

"in truth it simply evolved from a number of talented photographers who
wanted to have some fun. The main thrust of the proposal was that a
camera should tour the world, stopping in ever so briefly at each
participating photographers home, remaining just long enough to have
it's film advance twiddled, it's shutter pressed, and it's accompanying
card signed before re-entering the package to be posted on to the next
participant."

If you're interested, please contact me off list and I will add your
name to the group and get back to you with the full details.

Happy shootings...!

Guy Glorieux