Re: PF main exhibit comments FWIW

ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu> writes:

> Andrew Davidhazy, Leah - you should throw your camera away and take up drawing.

Hmm, not sure. I thought it was rather wonderful the way you made each
right leg merge into the left leg (or was it the other way round?) ...
whether the result of *very* careful calculation or not I don't know.

Time to look at the gallery properly continues to escape me. I
particularly remember liking Greg's squirly foliage thingie the other
week, but there are lots that merit more time. Thanks too for comments
on the last set of pipes. Ah,

<advert>Whole page of pipes: http://imaginatorium.org/sano/pipes.htm
</advert>

Brian Chandler