30's Photos................

Hi Gang..................

I do believe that this may have been discussed before......

I need to do a few photos of a female in the style
of the publicity photos from the late 30's/early 40's.

I am familiar with the style and do have access
to books of Hurrell and other Photographers of the time.

As I have to do these in just a few days and I don't
plan on going out and buying Hot Lights and new
equipment, I would be interested in any hints as to how
to duplicate that lighting using modern studio flash.
( I am aware that make up is one of the prime concerns)

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@pronetisp.net