Re: TDK paper and the Canon S800

Don't count Canon out too soon, Karl. Check out the Canon S900/S9000
printers which can print an 8x10 in about 70 seconds. The results are at
least as good as Epson prints. And for the couple of non-Canon papers I have
tried, the S900 seems to be a bit more forgiving of third-party papers. YMMV

It will be a while before Epson makes printers this fast. And I can't speak
for the B&W future.

peace,

rand

Karl wrote: "it seems the imageing world is pretty dedicated to the Epson range so I don't suspect I'll be seeing anything for the Canon in the near future "