Re: PE-I Sent Postcards Report/Update/May 14, 2002

Le 14.5.2002 18:02, « *- CHILLED DELIRIUM-* » <sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us> a
écrit :

>  A special note of thanks to all the participants, who have made
> this project something worth drooling about. By the time this is
> over, something like 400+ prints will have changed hands between
> 53 people (!), and the participants will all have, as many others
> have put it, their own collection of photographic jewels
> showcasing the vision, talent, skill and broad range of individuals
> on this list.

And thousands thanks to you Luis for organizing this interesting project and
offering us the ability to view real pictures instead of the usual virtual
ones.

To all the participants, who wheren't in Luis two circles : we have a very
easy way to thank Luis for all his efforts; just ask him for his snail mail
address or PO box and print one card more than necessary and send him your
last postcard.

Christiane

PS : I have some understanding for Roger Eichhorn frustration; but he has
made a positive suggestion, to put up these cards on a www site.