RE: Pic of the week

Thanks for the comments Pini. In the orginal image the subject is very
obviously very wet but downsizing and down sampling have removed most of the
wet look.

I spent a lot of time cropping this because I found it very difficult to
balance. When I shortened it at the right like you suggested, the image
became too symetrical for my tastes but by the same token I don't really
like the one tendril ending in the upper right hand corner. I had to
compromise because I didn't really frame the shot well enough.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962