Pic of the week

Very good pictures in this week Gallery.
My vote this week ,If I have to choose only one, goes to Roderick Chen.
I've seen many trees pictures but this pattern of bare trees with their
shadows
is wonderful.
You framed the scene very well.
Greg Fraser - I like your image too. This image deliver a sense of desert -
dry area.  When I saw your words I was thinking that the rain you mentioned
relate to the opposite of this but after a minute I saw that there are some
drops in the picture.
I probably wouldn't see it unless you mentioned it.  So for me the drops are
distracting points.
But the image and its composition is very attractive.
One more thing: you can crop a little from the right side, the image is too
long.
I liked also the pictures of: Marilyn, D.L.Shipman John and Emily.

Pini
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com