Re: PTC Project

--
Christiane

"L'art est fait pour troubler, la science rassure"
(Georges Braque)
Hi Colette,

Alas, still nothing in my mailbox. Back on the 23th of April Jan wrote me "
I mailed you two CDs to-day" but now, exactly ten days later, they have not
yet shown up. The first CD arrived four days after he wrote he had mailed
it. So I contacted him directly two or three days ago; he answered that the
two CDS weren't sent on priority, because it would have cost him around
75$.. So they should still be traveling.. He told me to contact him again i=
one week if they were still missing and that he would then send another set=
.
That's all I can tell about it.

Sorry that I don't have better news to announce.

Christiane