RE: Gallery Impressions for one May two naught naught two

Yeah well next time you see Alonzo tell him the fur lined Mickey Rourke
knock-off he made for me chafed so badly I couldn't clog dance for two
weeks! Some of us just can't afford that kind of loss of income specially
when there are 14 mouths to feed!

Greg