RE: Gallery Impressions for one May two naught naught two

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Gregory Fraser wrote:

 <snipped blah-blah>
> I'm looking for a photo of me hanging off a 1994 Cadillac hearse that I know
> is somewhere in my house. In the photo I'm dressed in an emerald sequined
> mini-skirt complete with home-made cheek vents, a hot pink 1950's cone
> shaped bra and red pumps. I appear to have little red snakes entwined in my
> hair and the word 'Anarchy' shaved into my back hair. I remember posing for
> the picture but I'm just not sure if it was for that low budget Guns N Roses
> rock video I did or if it was my prom photo.

  Greggie, if you can remember, you weren't there. Now and then I
still cough up one of those green sequins and it makes me wonder...
but I'd rather forget.
                                        --- Luis

 Ps.
     I think we both use the same designer. Alonzo says hello.