RE: Review

----Original Message-----
From: Marilyn [mailto:marilyn@rglobal.net]

Greg Fraser
Passage:  Nice texture, tones and pattern.  I liked this a little better
when I cropped some from the top.  A good photograph, though, and I am
always interested in how and what other photographers see.

I have lost my original vision of this shot. I was working on it for my web
site and I couldn't see the one I had submitted to the gallery. The second
version I made is nothing like this one and I honestly don't really know
what I was originally going for although I still like this one and the
version on my site.

Thanks for the review Marilyn.

Greg Fraser
London, Ontario Canada