PE-I Update

  I would like to apologize publicly to my friend Lea
for the brusque manner in which I replied to her post yesterday.

  I have been sick with an evil flu, and as others have remarked,
it has affected my good-naturedness and sense of humor. I re-read
what I replied last night, and realized I was over the top.

  We have one proposal for an european Circle (all the
others so far are on the American continents). If others are
interested, perhaps we can open one. Please contact me off-list
at:
               sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us

  Due to the fast-approaching deadline, everyone who is a participant
should be getting ready to mail their postcards, and anyone who is
now signing up needs to *jump* on this ASAP.

                                          Thank you
                                          --- Luis