New Media FT position open - ANNOUNCEMENT

The following message was received by list HQ.
After checking it seem suitable for redistribution. (!) :)
---------------------------- begin --------------------------------------

Nicolai Klimaszewski, Chair of Art Faculty Search
TC3 (Tompkins Cortland Community College)
170 North Street
Dryden NY 13053

We are seeking candidates for a full time faculty position in New Media. I
have contacted you with the hope that you may know of a recent graduate or
professional associate that would like to embark on a teaching career.

You may pass on my email, or direct candidates to our web site at
www.tc3.edu/newmedia.asp for more information.

This will be an exciting and challenging position; our college has committed to
an energetic expansion into New Media. We currently offer degree programs in
Photography, Graphic Design, and Communications. Initially the teaching
position will support the digital courses within these existing majors,
however, we expect New Media to become its own program in the near future.

Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Sincerely yours,

Nicolai Klimaszewski - klimasn@sunytccc.edu
Associate Professor of Art
Chair of Photography