Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Help me please...

do the DB folders still exist? if so back them up, reinstall Postgres (reinstalling XP probably wiped out either DLL's or registry entries) and relaunch it. don't have it initialize a DB on install

From: pgsql-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roseller A. Romanos
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:37 PM
To: pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help me please...

Please help me with this. I really need your advice as to how to retrieve the data in my postgresql database.

I have postgresql installed in Windows XP platform five months ago. Just yesterday my OS bugged down and saying NTDLR is missing.  What I did was I re-installed my OS. When I finished my installation I found out that I cannot access anymore my postgresql using PGAdmin III.

What should I do to access my database and retrieve the important records in it?

Unfortunately, I have not created a backup of it.  Please help me.

Thanks in advance and God bless...

Roseller Romanos
STI-Pagadian
Gillamac Building, Pagadian City