Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL and Poker

On Wednesday 8. July 2009, Scott Marlowe wrote:

>I'm not sure the comments need correction really, although the
>"alleged" bit kind of rubs me the wrong way, but you're not gonna
>convince a MySQL fanboi about anything anyway.

A MySQL fanboi will take offense of the mere fact that anybody will
actually prefer any other db engine over MySQL. And of course he will
consider anybody preferring any other db engine as (insert name of any
product here) fanbois. And that is of course "one of the reasons why
Postgres is not accepted in the enterprise".

I'm a little surprised that this particular MySQL fanboi actually
managed to spell PostgreSQL correctly.
Me And My Database: http://solumslekt.org/blog/