Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench

USTID: DE 238093396

Pavel Golub schrieb:
Hello, Andreas.

You wrote:

AW> originally posted at BUGS list - now answering at GENERAL list

AW> Pavel Golub schrieb:
Hello, Oscar.

First of all you shouldn't post such messages here since this is not a
bug for sure.

Take a look on MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL at
http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/

You will be surprised :)

AW> Hi Pavel,

AW> since I did some research for such a tool, I am wondering if there is a similar one for
AW> none Windows OS. I installed this tool and thought it's a good one - but sadly it's
AW> working only on Windows ;-). This is interesing for people needing more options as given
AW> in pgAdmin.

AW> Do you know something else?

The latest release of MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL is
specialy tested for Wine support. Thus all you need is to install Wine
of the latest version. Some details ma be found here:
http://pgolub.wordpress.com/2009/05/27/pgmdd-1-2-8-wine-out-of-the-box/

AW> Thankls a lot & Cheers

AW> Andy

You wrote:

OMAE> The following bug has been logged online:

OMAE> Bug reference:      4903
OMAE> Logged by:          Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
OMAE> Email address:      obelich@xxxxxxxxx
OMAE> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
OMAE> Operating system:   Opensuse 11.1
OMAE> Description:        Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
OMAE> Details:
OMAE> hiyas im newuser for postgresql and we try to find a software like mysql
OMAE> workbrench to modelate data bases and we not found a good program for this
OMAE> work and we like to sugestion this one to make a software like mysql
OMAE> workbrench that can help to migrate more people from mysql to postgreSQL

Hi Pavel,

thanks a lot for the info ...

Cheers

Andy