Search Postgresql Archives

Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench

originally posted at BUGS list - now answering at GENERAL list

Pavel Golub schrieb:
Hello, Oscar.

First of all you shouldn't post such messages here since this is not a
bug for sure.

Take a look on MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL at
http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/

You will be surprised :)

Hi Pavel,

since I did some research for such a tool, I am wondering if there is a similar one for none Windows OS. I installed this tool and thought it's a good one - but sadly it's working only on Windows ;-). This is interesing for people needing more options as given in pgAdmin.

Do you know something else?

Thankls a lot & Cheers

Andy

You wrote:

OMAE> The following bug has been logged online:

OMAE> Bug reference:      4903
OMAE> Logged by:          Oscar Miguel Amezcua Estrella
OMAE> Email address:      obelich@xxxxxxxxx
OMAE> PostgreSQL version: 8.4
OMAE> Operating system:   Opensuse 11.1
OMAE> Description:        Sugestion a db modele like mysql workbrench
OMAE> Details:
OMAE> hiyas im newuser for postgresql and we try to find a software like mysql
OMAE> workbrench to modelate data bases and we not found a good program for this
OMAE> work and we like to sugestion this one to make a software like mysql
OMAE> workbrench that can help to migrate more people from mysql to postgreSQL