Search Postgresql Archives

Re: "PostgreSQL in the cloud" now up on media.postgresql.org

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:36:49 -0700
Steve Crawford <scrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> wget says it is a 1Gb file.
> >> Is there anything smaller?

> > If you'd like I can dl and rencode it quite a bit smaller I'm
> > sure. It'll take several hours to dl, process, then upload, but
> > that's mostly machine time, right? :)

I was just thinking about a public "official" place for everybody.
I'm going to sleep so I'm not going to miss the bandwidth required
for downloading the full stuff ;) but still then it will have to
find it's way back to a public place.

> The people doing the actual work will correct me if I'm wrong, but
> I believe it will be up on vimeo.com fairly soon as last month's
> is.

Can vimeo movie be downloaded?

thanks

--