Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Table has 22 million records, but backup doesn't see them

By the way, a full backup and restore using PGAdmin and accepting all default setings worked successfully, including all 22 million feedback records.

I still would like to understand why the feedback table cannot be backed up by itself.  The technique of backing up and restoring only selected tables will be frequently useful for many customers, and I would like to know how to get around this problem if it shows up again.

RobR