Search Postgresql Archives

Postgres Security Checklist

Hi, I'm developing a Graduation Work about Database security. My idea is develop an application that connect in an database (in this case Postgres) and make some security verification of that db. The problem is that my verification only can be in a dabatase scope. I can't include Network and OS threats.
Unfortunaly i didn't find a good material about postgres security. The good things that i found (articles and checklists) were about MSQLSERVER and Oracle.
I would like to know if you have any material about this subject (book, article, checklists and etc) that eventualy could help me in this work.

Tranks!

Eduardo Henrique(Hitek) - www.eduardohitek.blogspot.com
Desenvolvimento
SoftSite - www.softsite.com.br