Search Postgresql Archives

Re: possible small contribution to the PostgreSQL manual? Example for two-phase commit section.

Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:
Hi.  We're trying to implement two-phase commit and did not find a
complete working example in the manual.  We found examples of the
separate pieces, but not the sequence in which to put them together.

[snip]

If there is somebody on this list involved with editing the manual, this message
is for you.  :)    Examples make new things clearer, and easier to learn.

Just a suggestion.  :)

You might want to add this as a comment on the interactive version of the online documentation, too, so it's not lost when revising the docs for 8.4 / 8.5 .

--
Craig Ringer