Search Postgresql Archives

Re: R: How to check if 2 series of data are equal

----- "Paolo Saudin" <paolo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I am afraid I more confused now. From the table schema the value is a real number only and has no units. As I understand the units designation lies in the id. If the ids are mixed up I can't see how it is possible to differentiate between a value of 25 that maybe degrees C or % relative humidity for instance. You are going to have to step me through this.

Adrian Klaver
aklaver@xxxxxxxxxxx