Search Postgresql Archives

(TSearch2] Chinese dictionary?

(reposted, in case people who could help me have missed my 2-weeks-ago post)

Hello.

I am looking for a Chinese dictionary for TSearch2 Postgresql feature, with no success yet.

I found a reference on a chinese webpage:

http://code.google.com/p/nlpbamboo/wiki/TSearch2

With the help of translate.google.com, I thought I had managed to figure out what to do: I installed "nlpbamboo" on my Redhat server, but I failed to follow the next steps because of compilation errors trying to make "postgres/bamboo"

Anyways, even if I had successfully followed the different steps described, I would still have lacked the most important part: the dictionary files themselves...

Has one of you managed to installed a chinese TSearch2 dictionary on Postgres?

Thanks for your attention,
Daniel Chiaramello