Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Standalone Windows Installation

Thanks for your answer but here's the longer question as asked in the posts before:

How can I use the official "Postgres without installer" distribution without compiling the sources for myself and without having to install the redistribution application of the VC dlls so that I can distribute an "all-inside" folder with all needed binaries, dlls and so on for all Windows installations? Is it possible perhaps with a manifest file and bundled dlls or is it impossible?

Jörn

Joshua Drake schrieb:
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:02:27 +0200