Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Automated Backup On Windows

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

Please use subsections to separate both methods.
How about adding the page to the Windows category?

I just fixed both those. Justin, you might want to look at how I reformatted that to get an idea what the usual style is like. Also, people who write whole articles or large sections are sometimes credited there, you might want to add yourself to the author list for that page at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Database_Administration_and_Maintenance

Also it'd be good to mention that PGPASSWORD and .pgpass work with
either method ...

I put a stub page in at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgpass to cover this whole area but never really filled it in. I'd prefer seeing that get fleshed out and then the automation page can just link to it, because this is a very FAQ.

--
* Greg Smith gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD