Search Postgresql Archives

Re: end of life for pg versions...

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:36:21 +0100
Magnus Hagander <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.postgresql.org/support/security
>
> that's probably the best one you can find. Or that in combination
> with the news archive (http://www.postgresql.org/about/newsarchive)

Really... without making it too formal as a developer I'd appreciate
a rough schedule a page where you would say something like:

- we expect our next minor release will come out in X months
- we expect our major release will come out in Y months
- EOL of release A for platform B is planned around date Z

Even with a disclaimer with a very bland commitment to the release
schedule it could help developers to build up their own schedule and
support list too and give some hook for advocacy as well.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it