Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification

Josh Berkus wrote:
Id really prefer my company be certified by the community rather than by
a company, despite the full respect I have in SRA's engagement in
PostgreSQL and that we all know their contributions.
What would it mean for a company to be certified?
I'd hope it'd mean that I can have some degree of confidence
hiring that organization for Postgresql support. No?
It seems to have very similar benefits as certifying individuals.

Microsoft seems to have something like that for their
partners in their "Database Management competency"
https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40012911

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend