Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification

Can you show us the goals of the PostgreSQL Certification ?
I always voted for the united PostgreSQL Certification program (amin, developer) we could promote with the help of commercial companies.
In my opinion, common certificate, valid in all countries will be much more
useful than buttons. We have several good authors who can be sponsored to write certification courses with the help of developers.

Oleg