Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [Pljava-dev] pljava.dll - bogus error

Kris Jurka wrote:

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, James Calfee wrote:

Please improve error reporting for this:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/8.2/lib/pljava.dll": The specified module could not be
found.

Unfortunately this error message comes from the server which gets it from windows. So pljava is at least two steps removed from it, so we're in no position to improve it. Perhaps the server guys can coax some more details out of windows.

I looked on archives for both mailing lists and could not find this email thread. This error happened to me years ago and I don't remember what the real issue was. Could you point to the actual problem and I'll see if Windows can identify it?

--
Guy Rouillier

      match