Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Is this good spec for a PostgreSQL server?

Well, it isn't really the largest database or the database that need the most performance... At the moment, the
database isn't larger than 15MB and is growing slowly... It is a webapp that is using the database and at the most
(at the moment) there is about 12-14 concurrent users and not much data volume...

We are thinking about this spec. because the web app is a java app, and we need need something that can run java
fast as well as postgresql...

BTJ