Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [RESEND] Transaction auto-abort causes grief with Spring Framework

Webb Sprague wrote:
> I am not sure how you can insert into a log even with savepoints,
> unless you put the logging statement first and then follow it with the
> insert.

and delete it after success?

Alternatively you could use one connection for your normal queries, and
another for auditing. Your application will need twice as many
connections that way, though... In that case you shouldn't commit
records on the 'normal' connection before the audit records have been
committed I suppose?

--
Alban Hertroys
alban@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx