Search Postgresql Archives

dropdb ; createdb equivalent without createdb permission?

Hello,

I would like to be able to grant a user the ability to completely
reset a database for testing purposes.  If possible, I would like the
user to be able to do a "dropdb" followed by a "createdb", but without
allowing this user to create any database.  In other words, I would
like the user to be granted createdb permission for only a particular
database.  I don't believe this is possible in postgresql.  Is there a
dropdb-followed-by-createdb equivalent the user could use?

Thanks,
Tim