Search Postgresql Archives

Re: multimaster

PFC wrote:

Have you looked at raidb? http://c-jdbc.objectweb.org. Narrow niche, but if it happens to be the one you are in, then it's an option. I took a quick look at the user's page, and both of them were using PostgreSQL.

    I just love those Java guys.
    The world starts and ends with Java.
How do you execute a psql script with that thing ? How do you actually use any non-java stuff with it ?

That's why I said "Narrow niche, but if it happens to be the one you're in ...". I do find your response rather peculiar. The objectweb guys saw a need and filled it in the domain they work in - Java. Should the Java folks complain because Perl scripts on CPAN are not accessible from Java?

--
Guy Rouillier