Search Postgresql Archives

Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function

Thanks for your reply!
I was run gdb and errfinish but didn't get much help because I write to list. Yes the first datas ( datums[0-2] ) are char* / VARCHAR types and if I call SPI_modifytuple( ( trigdata->tg_relation, tmptuple, 3, &attnum[0], &datums[0], &isNull[0] ) than everything is OK. Just have problem with this conversion from TEXT - double - Datum ( NUMERIC ) where in TEXT is a number value forexample now the value is 1.00