Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Using C# to create stored procedures

Andrus,

As a C# developer myself, I'd recommend learning pl/pg sql for
writring stored procs.  It's designed specifically for the kinds of
iterations and other operations you need when hanlding a recordset.
It's nothing like transact-sql of SQL Server.

If you must have full C# integration, then you're better off with SQL
Server 2005.

By the way, .NET LINQ will make most of your current thinking
irrelevant in about 12 months.