To: "Bob Pawley" <rjpawley@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "PostgreSQL" <pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql to Delphi

On 3/21/07, Bob Pawley <rjpawley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Each time the user wants a new device displayed he needs to click on the
TImage. This is time consuming and prone to error.
I guess I must be too obtuse to follow;  how will the database
know when the user wants to see a new device if not by
way of your application (which in turn will know from user
interaction)?

Bob
Cheers,
Andrej