Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Postgresql to Delphi

On 3/21/07, Bob Pawley <rjpawley@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I have posed this question to the Delphi list but they don't appear to be
able to help.

I am attempting to have the information in a PostgreSQL database table
trigger a function in Delphi.
I believe that you'd need to have an untrusted language binding
to be able to call code that's not within postgres, and as far as I
know (I know very little about supported languages, though) there's
no Pascal/Delphi language support.

At present the delphi application is triggered by a mouseup on a TImage
file, residing in a notebook,  through an alias
(DeviceNotebookMouseUpAlias). I want to have the Postgres use this alias to
trigger the function.

Could someone point me to any literature that would help me with this
project?
What are you trying to achieve?

Bob Pawley
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :} Make your quotes concise.