Search Postgresql Archives

Calling all SoCal PostgreSQL Users!

PG community of Southern California:

PostgreSQL will have a booth at Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE5x) in
three weeks.  The booth will be run by Gavin Roy and Daniel Ceregatti of
our LA community, and David Fetter and I will be helping staff it.
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/

It would be great if other members of our Southern California community
helped us staff the booth and the show, or at least dropped by to say hi
and hang out.  Also, it would be cool to have dinner or a party after the
show ... who knows, this could even be the start of an LAPUG.
--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun