Search Postgresql Archives

Has anyone used the libpqxx C++ API for PostgreSQL

Hello everyone,

If anyone here has, would you please share with me how to create the
connections, perform a query and then iterate over its results?  I've
been reading through the online documentation for this library at
http://thaiopensource.org/devprojects/libpqxx/doc/2.6.8/html/Reference/
and I'm simply not getting what I need.  I've looked through the
tutorial and I've gotten enough that I think I can make a connection to
the database.  However, I'm just drawing a blank on how to use this
library beyond that.

If you know, or know who I should ask, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Andy