Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Is this logical?

Hi,

Actually I read in a blog that this works in PostgreSQL (the author
expected this) and not in MySQL. But to me, the way MySQL is handling
this looks more reasonable.

You may want to read the blog here:
http://www.redhillconsulting.com.au/blogs/simon/archives/000347.html

Regards,
Behi

On 9/10/06, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"We can only see a short distance ahead,
but we can see plenty there
that needs to be done." - Alan Turing

"Science is a differential equation. Religion
is a boundary condition" - Alan Turing

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa
http://my.opera.com/behrangsa