Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Majordomo drops multi-line Subject:

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

As much as I dislike majordomo, I'm not seeing a strong argument here for replacing it. As far as I can tell, there are no problems with our using it: the "unsubscribe-in-subject" thing was added to pgsql-general and seems to be working just fine.

Actually, am going to add it so that you can do it as part of the To address too ... just found out what I was missing for that one ... that will clean up the linking from the web for subscribe/unsubscribe, I think ...

BTW, for those that want the multi-line behaviour, there is a mj2 mailing list ... post there with the RFC references you have, and see if they will "fix it" ... the guys are pretty responsive if there is an argument for it ...

the list is at mj2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ...

----
Email . scrappy@xxxxxxx                              MSN . scrappy@xxxxxxx