Search Postgresql Archives

Fulltime Opportunities in Silicon Valley!

Hi all,
I have a few clients that are looking for Database Developers (not
DBA's) with a focus on MS databases (SQL in particular). All are for 8+
year people. The need is high and I would like to help to make some
matches, if appropriate. I have a solid company, a midsized company and
a startup. Any interested party's can email me at
recruitermaryellen@xxxxxxxxx for more info. or you can call me at
415-298-1926.
Thanks! And if this is not the proper forum to advise specialized
Database folks, please let me know, I do not mean to intrude or offend.
Maryellen O'Connell