Search Postgresql Archives

Re: GUI Interface

Dan Armbrust wrote:
You live in an interesting world... meanwhile, I'm here in the real world, using Eclipse - the best IDE I've ever used to develop java applications.
Good for you :-) Keep on thinking that....
Eclipse is nice, but after using both (eclipse and netbeans) I just liked net beans better, mostly because the included forms designer is really nice and pretty similar to the one used in Delphi. Delphi still beats them both hands down for developing desktop applications(Windows) On linux you don't really have any other choice except for MonoDevelop and that is so buggy it's not funny.
Oh there is also Lazarus and that is also pretty nice, but can be unstable.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design