Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Problems with Postgres and TCP/IP Protocol

Paulo wrote:
I installed recently the last version of Postgres, but I can't get to connect using any tcp/ip port. I tried many. Few time ago I used the NLite program and I remove the Secondary Logon service and the program always asks by this service. So, I installed no service. I tried no firewalls too and I had the same problem.

When I tries with pgadmin appear the hourglass and stay so. Thus I needs to close the window of program.

I tried through psql and not worked again. The cursor is blinking below of command and nothing more happens.

Does it work if you don't try it through tcp?

psql -l

instead of

psql -l -h ip

?