Search Postgresql Archives

remote connection, web hosting, IP adress

Hello.

I will install a database on a remote server. There is pg_hba.config file that should be adjusted to protect from unauthorized access. It requires IP adresses.
Now, I would like to be able to connect to the server from my personal computer, in order to do some maintenance job on the database remotely. I don't have my personal IP adress till now. So, I'm wondering whether it would be possible to connect through some web hosting that offers fixed IP adress to its customers? I would adjust pg_hba to allow access from that IP adress...
How can I connect to remote server from a remote personal computer without its own IP adress ?
Thanks in advance,

Zlatko