Search Postgresql Archives

Re: index xyz is not a btree

No, I haven't tried that - I wasn't aware of pg_filedump. What's tricky
is that when the build detects a failure, it deletes the output
directory (so we don't get left with a half-built db) so I'll have to
fiddle with it....

I just downloaded pg_filedump from the redhat site, so I'll play around
with it, and report back if/when I find anything.

Thanks.

- DAP

    (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)