Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu

> OR

> 3. Problem With Database user permission?

Only a superuser can create a pltclu function. "dbUSER" must be a

PostgreSQL superuser if it created the pltclu function. You client

must use a PostgreSQL superuser to create a pltclu function.

What do mean with super user. The user who has installed the Postgres (like I have installed it using "Postgres" user) and initialized the pgsql/data?

I am able to create this pltcl function with another "dataman" user but the same getting failed at out client end.

Now pls tell me how to fix it, so that I can tell our client.

> Now how to change permission of that user to be able to create this

> function?

Make sure the user creating the function is a PostgreSQL superuser.